Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Help for Troubled Teen Boys Ages 12-17
- Troubled teen help for parents. Teen help resources and options are offered in our school for troubled teens with at risk behaviors. We are a program specializing in help for teen drug use.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aspen Education Group
- Services range from residential treatment, boarding schools, special education day schools, outdoor therapy and wilderness intervention programs for troubled teens and young adults.
Aspen Youth Services
- Boarding schools, residential treatment centers, and wilderness programs for teenagers and pre-adolescent children who have exhibited behavioral problems, drug or alcohol abuse or defiance toward authority.
- Connecticut based non profit organization that promotes the healthy development of youth through participation in organized sports, health and educational programs, and civic service.
Aunt Martha's Youth Service Center
- Offers a non-profit, state-licensed youth service agency providing comprehensive community-based programs for children, youth and families.
Boys & Girls Town of Missouri
- Source of early intervention to keep families intact and prevent young people from needing home placement.
Child Development Institute
- Provides information on parenting, child development, child psychology, health and safety, learning disabilities and teens.
Children's Placement Directory
- Matches children and adolescents with the special treatment and educational programs they need. Over 1500 program providers registered. Charges a fee to access directory.
Community Youth Project, serving the needs of Youth at Risk.
- Community Youth Project - Helping street kids in the San Francisco Bay area get off the streets.
Copper Canyon Academy...Helping the Youth of Today
- Offers programs for teenage girls who have problems with drugs, alcohol abuse and defiant behavior
- Offers 6 residential treatment programs for juvenile offenders, employment opportunities and resources.
Covenant House For Kids
- Advice on dealing with common problems faced by teens. Information about the Nineline, a 24-hour nationwide toll free hot-line providing immediate crisis intervention.
- Refers defiant teenagers to specialty schools dealing with substance abuse, delinquency, emotional issues, and rebellion problems.
Diamond Ranch Academy
- Offers a life transition program for teens,parents and families teaching life skills, emotional growth, and responsibility.
- Professional parenting advice from James Windell on children with behavior problems and ADD/ADHD.
- Excell Center provides residential treatment and educational services for at-risk youth in Turlock California.
For Heavens Sake
- Ministering to the lost, needy, downtrodden, and hopeless about God and a better way of life.
Future Expectations Today
- Located in La Mision, Baja California, Mexico. offers a year round treatment center for teens with drug/alcohol and other substance abuse problems.
- Located in the United Kingdom, offers a boarding school for girls with a current enrollment of 400 girls between the ages of 11 and 18.
Grace Christian Home for Girls
- A Christian group home and boarding school for teen girls experiencing severe behavioral problms.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor