Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- New mother information, baby health information, and product reviews.
Signing With Your Baby
- Teaching communication before your baby can talk - advice, photos, books, and helpful links get you started signing with your infant or toddler.
Sleeping Facts for Infants
- Article addresses sleep difficulties with infants.
- In partnership with Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, a UK-based baby and child website. Over 3,000 pages of information on childcare, pregnancy, paediatrics, parenting and motherhood.
- Learn how you can develop your baby's intelligence at an early age with play, communication, stimulation and plenty of love.
South Central Kansas Infant Protection Program
- Serves as a facilitator to enhance communication, training, and teamwork between health care professionals and law enforcement with the ultimate goal being the prevention of infant abductions from health care facilities.
- Pregnancy information, baby names, due date calculator, child safety, newborn care, gift registry, maternity shopping, infant gifts and sibling rivalry.
- An online guide for parents with information, money saving (and money making tips), natural products, and special links for mom.
The Baby and Parent Center
- News and information, free stuff, baby links, and a coupon exchange board for new parents.
The Danny Foundation
- A non-profit organization founded to help prevent unintentional injuries, conduct research, and provide the much needed leadership to set regulatory standards for safe nursery products.
- Parenting and toddler-related resources for parents, by parents
- A network of comprehensive resource guides, interactive communities and an online store for urban parents in the top metropolitan cities of the world.
Very Best Baby
- Helping you nurture healthy, happy babies.
Your Baby and You
- Information on babycare, childcare, parenting and expert advice on topics ranging from raising toddlers to communicating with teenagers.
- UK resource on baby, preconception, pregnancy, babies and parenting. Everything from medical experts, advice, chat and extensive on-line baby shopping.
eGuide Baby to Sleep and to Learn
- The online guide for parents to help baby sleep through the night and develop into a smart child.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor