Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Educarer World of Infants
- Infant development (0-3): Information and articles for educarers, parents and all infant caregivers. Our philosophy is based on Magda Gerber and Maria Montessori, emphasizing respect for the child. Multilingual. Links to sources at the national and regional levels.
Feeding Baby Solids
- Article discusses the issues that parents should consider when going from breastfeeding or formula feeding to solids.
Getting baby to sleep at night
- A list of ideas on how to get baby to sleep through the night.
Huggies Mother and Baby Club
- Huggies Mother and Baby Club offers members an in-depth resource and advice centre on pregnancy, baby development, baby care and parenting.
Infant Bathing Tips
- A few simple steps is all you need to know to propery bathe a newborn.
- Offers users hundreds of guru approved tips related to car seat safety, formula, clothing and bedding, infant care, Etc. Also includes links to infant-related resources on the internet.
- A resource for parents and parents-to-be.
Infants , babies, children, childbirth
- Links to resources for parents-to-be, as well as for parents of infants and small children.
Information and Humor for Parenting
- Home of "The Nursery Monitor," "ShelfLife," and "In Mother Words" columns by writer, Kim Lane.
Keep Kids Healthy : Baby
- A guide for the care of your newborn, including breast feeding advice, parenting forums, a baby names finder and health and safety info.
Keshia's Baby Keepsakes
- Pregnancy and parenting diary from a mother of twins.
- Journal of motherhood from a first time mom. Follow the development of the baby and the parents.
My Baby Rocks
- A site for new and experienced parents to exchange knowledge about baby care. Contains useful reference information, polls, baby names, and occasional contests.
Newborn Advice Forum
- Newborn care can be complicated and confusing; get advice from experienced mothers at our Newborn Forum.
- For birth announcements. You can meet the baby, send gifts and offer flowers to the parents.
- Information and resources on infant stimulation, baby brain and intelligence development, health, and humor. Includes free downloadable infant stimulation graphics.
Parenting: Babies & Toddlers
- Parenting advice from experts and parents includes breast-feeding, child safety, nutrition and potty training, plus great developmental games for baby. From About.com.
Potty Training Solutions
- Motivate your child to potty train with unique products and tips designed to encourage independence.
Putting baby to sleep
- Putting baby to sleep and keeping them asleep isn't impossible. Discover the secrets of training your baby to get a good night's sleep, thus preventing sleep problems now and in later life.
Quality Infant Care
- Soft music, gentle touches, social interaction ... what does quality infant care look like?
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor