Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The On Line Cookbook
- A searchable, well-organized recipe site, with an active request and submission section and mailing list.
The Recipe Board
- Recipe discussion board for requesting and sharing recipes. Also a listing of the Top 100 recipe and food sites.
The Recipe Collection
- A free collection of recipes that you may use, add to, or send to a friend.
The Recipe Dude
- "Recipes for food you can eat". Tex-Mex is featured, and a newsletter is offered.
The Recipe Guide
- Information on cooking with recipes.
The Recipe Place
- A searchable database of recipes, for appetizers through desserts.
The Recipe Web
- View recipes or submit your own recipes.
The Redwall Kitchen
- Large collection of recipes inspired from descriptions of foods in the Redwall series by Brian Jacques.
The Sneaky Kitchen
- Recipes to help you add more nutrition into a healthier diet.
The Virginia Chef Web Site LTD
- This site features Chef John Lyons Jr. offering daily recipes and links.
Tom's World of Recipes
- Here you'll find some recipes from a swiss baker, confectioner.
- Search for recipes or compile personal cookbook. Every recipe has a comments forum, recipes and membership is free but not required.
US Diners Recipes
- Selection of assorted recipes in searchable format.
- Nonmetric and metric versions. Search or view the complete list of thousands of recipes.
- Features a large recipe index, tips, and advice. Search for recipes by course, region, prep time, or equipment available.
Urban Homemaker Recipes
- Presents an indexed assortment.
Utterly Outrageous Recipes
- This site is dedicated to "the weirdest food people actually eat."
- Presents large selection of recipes.
- Wide collection of recipes suitable for families.
Virtual Vittles Cooking Recipes
- Cooking recipes without excessive fat, fuss or expense.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor