Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Offers a searchable database of recipes, and you may submit your own.
- A community for parents to find and trade recipes for the family.
Recipes at The Garlic Shoppe
- Indexed garlic recipes. Includes: Scampi in butter sauce, Calamari Festival style, and Forty Clove Chicken Filice.
Recipes at food.topcities.com
- Tens of thousands of recipes for chefs and gourmets. Possibility of search for local and international cuisines.
Recipes by Natural Health Magazine
- Recipes for healthy living and adhering to your diet.
Recipes from Chef Master Mike
- Included are meat, chicken, soup, salad, and desserts.
Recipes from Frontier Co-op
- Organic, natural recipes for beverages, desserts, side-dishes, main courses, breads, stuffing, dips, sauces, marinades, salads, and soups.
Recipes from Gourmet Spot
- A collection of recipes for appetizers to dessert, including beverages.
Recipes from UK Restaurants
- A collection of recipes, with nutritional analysis, and cost to diners when eaten in the establishments.
- Recipes, interviews and chat.
- Browse or search thousands of recipes, submitted and reviewed by real people, each with nutritional information. Post your recipe and get free nutritional analysis of the dish.
- A collection of copy cat restaurants recipes.
- Site is mainly a collection of recipes from family, friends, email and around the net.
Robbie's Recipe Collection
- Selection of recipes, a recipe contest, and a request message board, along with a plethora of useful information for cooks.
- Pasquale'e site has recipes for a romantic dinner.
- Selection of indexed recipes.
Salt and Pepper
- An archive of the best recipes collected from publicly accessible USENET newsgroups and mailing lists.
- A large personal collection for everything from appetizers to dessert, and a variety of ethnic dishes.
Sandi's Recipe Corner
- Features a recipe of the week and a recipe file containing a variety of free, printable recipes.
- The collection is categorized by type, such as dinner, salads, side dishes, desserts, snacks and beverages.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor