Submit a site
ADD and ADHD
Anxiety and Panic
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Bipolar Disorder in Children
ODD and CD
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- ADHD information. Learn about the latest treatments and research about ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) or ADD (attention deficit disorder) from Understanding ADHD.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ADD and ODD
- Your About.com guide provides this informative articles on the differences and simalarities that confuse the facts about ADD and ODD.
- As a leading researcher, author, and educator on treating and preventing aggression in children and adolescents, Jean Dumas summarizes a large portion of his work and publications.
Behavioral Disorders - Focus on Change
- Kidsource Online provides information regarding how parents and caregivers can identify and cope with a variety of behavioral disorders in children.
Child and Adolescent Development
- Mental Health Net provides this index to child and adolescent development and psychology online resources.
Childhood Anxiety Disorder
- Information defines anxiety as a common occurrence in childhood and when it becomes disruptive enough to become a disorder.
- Provided by Eastern Main Healthcare, this article discusses various childhood disorders such as ADD, anxiety and conduct disorders as some of the more prevalent disorders among children. Access more details through the virtual library.
Childhood Disorders and Problems
- Online dictionary with information sheets providing up-to-date material on issues such as the depressed child, teen suicide, stepfamily problems and child sexual abuse.
Childhood Somatoform Disorders
- The somatoform disorders are distinguished by physical symptoms suggesting a medical condition, yet the symptoms are not fully explained by the medical condition, by substance use, or by another mental disorder.
Does Your Child Need Help?
- An information pamphlet developed by Parents Involved Network to help families tell the difference between everyday problems and those that may signal more serious distress.
Dr. Ruth Peters
- For over twenty years, Dr. Ruth A. Peters has specialized in treating children, adolescents and families in her private practice in Clearwater, Florida. Her focus has been upon teaching parents how to control their difficult children, as well as how to motivate kids to reach their academic potential.
Mental Health Matters
- Links and information on child and adolescent disorders.
Mood Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- Many researchers believe that mood disorders in children and adolescents represent one of the most under diagnosed group of illnesses in psychiatry. This article discusses the facts of mood disorders.
National Association of Mental Illness for Youth
- Outstanding information for a wide variety of youth mental illnesses.
Oppositional Defiant Support Group
- Help for ADHD, ADD, ODD and CD. Parent, professionals, and teen support groups.
PTSD Among Children and Adolescents
- This paper examines the use of behavioral modalities such as flooding and systematic desensitization in a singular case study, while also examining the role a school psychologist may take when confronted with posttraumatic stress disorder as it occurs in a school setting.
Parents Involved Network of Pennsylvania
- PIN assists parents of children with have emotional or behavioral disorders, receiving mental health services, receiving special education services or are in the juvenile justice system. Find fact sheets and therapeutic resources.
- Alternative treatment information for childhood disorders.
Psychiatric Medication and Children
- Whatmeds.com offers information about psychiatric medication and children, a message board for parents, news, and a chart to help kids focus on behavioral goals.
Psychological Disorders in Children
- Defining how disorders are diagnosed by psychologists in childhood and adolescence. Links to information on oppositional defiant disorder, conduct disorder, ADHD, and separation anxiety disorder.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor