Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Cognitive Rehabilitation And Family Support Services
- A post-acute brain damage rehabilitation center.
- Non-profit human service organization that provides support to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Describes neuropsychological assessment and the services of an adolescent and child neuropsychologist.
Handeman's Spot on the Web
- The story of Paul, an individual with Gullian-Barre Syndrome.
- Personal dialogue about a girl with Lennox Gastaut Syndrome.
Human Development Center Web Site
- A non-profit organization dedicated to the training and rehabilitation of adults with developmental disabilities.
Issues Specific to Children with Brain Disorders
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, calls for political action to protect the rights of families of individuals with brain disorders.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- An NIH site with research and clinical information on disorders of the brain and nervous system.
Neurological Disorders in Children
- An informational service providing information about childhood neurosurgical/neurological illnesses and their treatment.
Neuronal Migration Disorders
- Basic information on Neuronal Migration Disorders.
North Worcester Psychological Consultants, P.C.
- An organization providing counseling, advocacy, and psychological testing services to children, adolescents and adults with neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Poem recognizing sensory integration dysfunction (SID) symptoms in children.
The HANDLE Institute
- Neurodevelopmental disorders, non-profit rehabilitation, psychology, education, nutrition, stuttering.
The Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Institute dedicated to helping children and adolescents with disorders of the brain.
UC Davis M.I.N.D. Institute
- Works to improve the lives of adults and children with neurodevelopmental disorders through medical research, clinical programs, and treatment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor