Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Amblyopia Treatment Study
- A clinical trial funded by the National Eye Institute to determine the best treatment for moderate amblyopia (lazy eye) in children.
Applied Vision Research Unit
- Applied visual search, perceptual and cognitive evaluation of medical imaging, and transport psychology.
Association of Vision Science Librarians - Eye Care Statistics
- AVSL's Various Eye Care Statistics.
- A comprehensive, screen-reader accessible website, listing discussion groups for the deafblind, blind, and visually impaired community.
- MRI of retinal oxygenation and angiogenesis in diabetic retinopathy, retinopathy of prematurity, and other retinopathies.
Borish Center for Ophthalmic Research
- Conduct cutting edge clinical and applied research. Adopt a multidisciplinary approach to the study of visual/ocular disorders and visual performance.
CVRL Color and Vision Database
- Color and vision database. Extensive site on vision, color and vision deficiencies.
Collaborative Longitudinal Evaluation of Keratoconus Study
- The CLEK Study's purpose is to prospectively characterize vision, corneal changes, and patient quality of life findings in keratoconus and to determine the progression of changes occurring with keratoconus over time.
Collaborative Ocular Melanoma Study
- The University of Iowa is a participant in the Collaborative Ocular Melanoma Study (COMS), a multicenter randomized trial sponsored by The National Eye Institute and The National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health.
Computational Vision Research, University of Pennsylvania
- Novel approaches to vision research including new collaborative research made possible through the availability of NEI-funded optical/electronic instrumentation, computing, molecular biology, and scientific illustration facilities.
Corneal Topography World Research Center
- For ophthalmic or vision scientists who are curious about the shape of the cornea and it's effect on visual performance by Michael K. Smolek.
Dates in Vision Science
- Chronological history of vision research.
Experimental Eye Research
- Research papers on all aspects of the of the eye.
Eye Radiation and Environmental Research Laboratory
- The laboratory of Basil, Worgul, Ph.D., located at Columbia University, studies the effects of exogenous physical and chemical mutagens on the visual system.
Eye Research Network
- Eye disease and research information, maintained by research scientist Kenneth P. Mitton, PhD.
Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Funds research at over 50 institutions in the US and the world in the area of degenerative retinal diseases.
Fundus Photograph Reading Center
- Research protocols in diabetic retinopathy, AIDS, hypertension and age-related macular degeneration, with standard photographs and ophthalmology related links.
Laboratory for Experimental Ophthalmology
- LEO is the research laboratory of the epartment of Ophthalmology of the Faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen, located in Groningen, in the Netherlands.
Lasers in Ophthalmology II
- Abstracts from experiments with laser ophthalmology studies/surgeries.
- The human lens genetic disease database. Database of known genetic diseases in humans that affect the lens of the eye, generally causing inherited cataracts.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor