Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Clinical trials conducted by National Eye Institute.
Ocular Nutrition Research
- Summaries of the latest nutritional research on preventing and treating eye diseases. Fully categorized and documented.
Ophthalmology Research Laboratories
- Information about our Ophthalmology laboratories at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Processes in Animal Vision
- A comprehensive theory and description of the visual process and the operation of the neurons of the neural system. Research discovered the Activa and Rhodonine.
RetNet - Retinal Information Network
- Provides tables of genes causing inherited retinal diseases, such as retinitis pigmentosa, macular degeneration and Usher syndrome, and related information.
Screening for Diabetic Retinopathy:
- Information on how to screen, What they might find, and what should be done if it is found. Also a listing of all their research attempts and findings.
The Collaborative Ocular Melanoma Study
- Offers general and patient information about the study and what it is trying to discover.
The Experimental Ophthalmology Unit
- Research and teaching centre for the control and treatment of eye disorders and our interests include ARMD, corneal scarring, diabetes, ectodermal dysplasia, genetics, glaucoma, melanoma and PVR.
The Eye Site
- Resource for summaries of research on possible nutritional relationships to eye diseases.
The Retinal Implant Project
- Information and resources about the project.
Transpupillary Thermotherapy (TTT) and Transscleral Thermotherapy (TSTT)
- Research information on laser treatments for intra-ocular tumors, such as choroidal melanoma, retinoblastoma, and hemangioma.
Yale Vision Research
- Come visit our individual laboratories, meet our researchers and learn about the various opportunities we offer - from seminars, to research positions, to furthering your education.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor