Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Asthma Discussion List
- Search the archives, join the list and post from this site.
- As a Forum member you'll be able to ask questions about asthma, help others with your experiences, and discuss the current trends and topic involving asthma management.
- Discussion forum and mailing list for sufferers of asthma.
Athsma Sufferers Web Ring
- For asthma related sites.
Basic Asthma Support and Information - About.com
- General information of interest to the Asthmatic and their families.
Chat - Asthma
- Meeting place for discussing Asthma from About.com.
Childhood Asthma Support Board
- A message board for parents who have children with asthma.
Colorado HealthNet ~ Asthma Support Services and Resources
- Consists of a list and related descriptions of local and NATIONAL support services, such as patient and family support groups.
I am an Asthma Survivor
- Web Ring started by a "Steroid Dependent Asthmatic." Links to author's home page.
Kelsey's Asthma Page
- Personal page from a young lady with asthma.
Racing For Children's Asthma
- RFCA is a non-profit org dedicated to the education and prevention of children's asthma through the donation of Spacers and Peak Flow meters.
The Allergy And Asthma Web Ring
- This ring consists of sites that have information about various allergies and about asthma.
The Allergy and Asthma Network / Mothers of Asthmatics Web Site
- AANMA is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to helping families in their quest to overcome and maintain control of asthma, allergies, and related conditions.
Tips of All Sorts - Asthma
- Advice on asthma, what is it, prevention, natural health products, breathing techniques, exercising to strengthen the lungs, de-stressing, creating an allergen-free environment etc.
- This is the general information FAQ for the newsgroup alt.support.asthma, containing information in a question-and-answer format about asthma, symptoms, triggers, forms of treatment, related conditions and diseases, and asthma medications.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor