Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An educational resource focusing on the prevention and treatment of stroke and transient ischemic attacks. Features articles and webcasts of interviews with medical professionals.
- Features prevention, diagnosis, and rehabilitation fact sheets, in addition to a risk survey.
- An international research programme, aiming to discover new treatments for stroke through a genomic approach. Funded by the European Commission.
- Rehabilitation information, educational training videos and discussion forums for clinicians, families and survivors of stroke.
- Home to the StrokePost news pages and numerous other resources for stroke survivors and their loved ones. Content is presented in both English and Norwegian.
Strokes on medbroadcast.com
- Strokes can happen at any age, find out more on medbroadcast.com. Discover information on stroke prevention, treatment, and recovery; check your personal risk level through an online quiz; and visualize stroke through multimedia presentations.
Terri's Stroke Recovery
- Story of stroke and continuing recovery, from the rehab unit to independent living. Written in support of other survivors who are on the "long journey back" from stroke.
The Neuroscience Institute
- A regional neuroscience center based at The University Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio. Comprehensive, specialized care for patients with diseases or disorders of the brain and nervous system.
Transient Ischemic Attack
- TIA information sheet compiled by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
UCLA Stroke Center
- Providing comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic care of patients with disorders of the brain and spinal-cord vasculature.
University of Pittsburgh Center for Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Description of the Center, which specializes in the treatment of carotid stenoses, aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations, and other vascular conditions associated with stroke.
Veritas Medicine: Stroke
- Clinical trial listings, basic disease information, and treatment reviews. Perform a personalized search to find ongoing clinical trials that match your needs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor