Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Welcome to Sobis
- Sobis - Stroke and Other Brain Injury Support. We are here to help. Have products for sale, organizing fund raisers.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
BrainTalk Communities: Stroke and Thalamic/Central Pain Syndrome Forums
- Supportive message boards sponsored by the Neurology Department of Massachusetts General Hospital. Features include search functions and links to online reference tools.
Different Strokes: Discussion Board
- Hosted by a UK charity that specializes in the support of young stroke survivors and their carers.
Dysphasia Support in Sefton Merseyside
- Information about the center and the practical help provided by volunteers to people who have communication difficulties following a stroke.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Stroke Forum
- Discussion group focusing on hyperbaric oxygen as an experimental therapy for stroke-related conditions. Topics include research and treatment experiences.
National Stroke Association: Support Group Search
- Database of local stroke support groups in Australia, Bermuda, Canada, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Scandinavian and International Stroke Forum
- Encouraging the discussion of new research findings, rehabilitation experiences, and other stroke-related issues.
Stroke Family Support Network
- A resource from the American Stroke Association, providing stroke survivors and caregivers with a toll-free "warmline" staffed by people who understand, the National Stroke Group Registry, and a magazine - Stroke Connection.
Stroke Message Board
- Moderated HealthBoards.com forum on stroke-related issues.
Stroke Recovery Association of Ontario - Burlington Chapter
- Information on strokes, what we do, and how you can join us.
The Southend-on-Sea Stroke Club
- Details concerning our stroke club, along with general stroke information and links to useful related sites.
The Stroke Network
- Bulletin boards, chat meetings, and e-mail lists focusing on issues of importance to stroke survivors and caregivers.
Vancouver Stroke Survivors Drop In
- A center for survivors and their caregivers. We socialize, have lunch, exercise, listen and sing music, play games, play wheelchair sports and more.
White Rock South Surrey Stroke Recovery Club
- Support and rehab group for survivors and their caregivers in the White Rock and South Surrey areas of British Columbia.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor