Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Living with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Hobbies and interests, including playing wheelchair sports in the VEWSA MDA camps. Australia.
Angels Among Us
- Inspirational and informational site by a woman with FSH Muscular Dystrophy. Family page with pictures of her children, and MD page of what it was like to grow up 'different'. Guestbook. Florida.
Bill and Kenny: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Bill's page is a parent's view of DMD: what it is, symptoms, cause, CK test, diagnosis and research. Kenny's page is his view of living with DMD, including power soccer, model railroads and airplanes, Nintendo and Pokemon. California.
FacioScapuloHumeral Muscular Dystrophy
- Information about FSHD, plus extensive links for organizations, products and services to copy with disabilities.
- Jeff's experiences with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, especially medical and equipment issues including non-invasive ventilators.
Justin's Locker Room
- A site by, for, and about Justin Sokolowski, a young man with Werdnig Hoffman's disease or a form of SMA. Lots of pictures of friends and family (including his cats), plus pictures of Justin with many pro and semi-pro athletes he's met. Guestbook. Virginia.
Kevin M. Rudolph's Exciting Site
- Kevin, who has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, attends the University of Louisville and has a web business as well. Interests, hobbies and accomplishments plus lots of MD links. Kentucky.
Living with Muscular Dystrophy.
- Information about MD, Thom's personal experience with Congenital Myopathy, chat room, message board and links.
Mark's Hairy Page
- Living with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Information about his hobbies, thoughts and interests. Minnesota.
Mastery of Life
- The personal story of Allan H. Macurdy who by taking control of his own health care decisions, made a major step in learning to live with muscular dystrophy.
Melissa's Page on Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- What it is, what it was like growing up with it, resources and Melissa's wedding pictures.
Ray's Home Page
- Boston 2000 (Ray's Excellent U.S. Adventure), information about FSH (especially chromosomes and DNA) and lots of photos. Meet his worldwide FSH Friends with links to their own pages. Australia.
- A young man with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy who's interested in the internet, reading, music, coffee and his own web design business. A fan of James Bond, he's created a filmography database for the movies. Chat room. Australia.
Suzi and Jeremy's Page
- Coping with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, from diagnosis at birth through third grade.
The Haynes Family's Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Info Page
- Matt's family talks about Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and provides information and links on resources, current research and help. South Carolina.
Tony Montesanto's Home Page
- Living with Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy. A site by an eleven-year-old with MD for kids and adults that are interested in understanding disabilities. Lots of pics and animated GIFs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor