Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Blepharospasm, Meige Syndrome and Hemifacial Spasm
- Explanations of these three disorders, as to what they are and the symptoms.
- KU Medical Center gives a brief description of this disorder.
NORD - Meige Syndrome
- Offers synonyms, a general discussion and further resources.
Ohio State University Medical Center
- Meige's Syndrome is a form of dystonia in which there is blinking and chin thrusting. The condition and its treatment are described by George W. Paulson, M.D.
Steen-Hall Eye Institute
- An article about Meige syndrome, the different forms, treatments and surgical approach.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor