Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Kaiser Permanente: Cold and Flu Webzine
- What to do if you have a cold or flu.
- From Maxim Healtcare Services. Search for flu vaccination clinics.
Mayo Clinic: Flu
- A description of influenza, its symptoms, causes, complications, treatment and prevention.
- Easy to understand information for patients on influenza, a virus which causes a severe form of respiratory tract infection with generalised bodily symptoms
National Campaign for Influenza Protection
- Offers a series of educational activities for healthcare professionals through its CME initiative to help physicians combat influenza.
National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Information about influenza.
- Detailed information on influenza or flu, the symptoms, treatments and related nutritional and herbal supplements.
Open Door- Flu
- Information and tips on how to help from contracting influenza
Oregon Influenza Facts
- Puts the virus into historical perspective for Oregon, including the numbers of flu-related deaths. Learn about risk factors and prevention.
Partners in Health National Influenza Immunization Campaign
- Canadian organization. Information on the need for immunizations to prevent the disease. In English and French.
- Disarming Flu Viruses
Swiss Influenza Home Page
- Swiss Federal Office of Public Health offers general info about flu viruses and a look at current and prior flu activity in Switzerland.
The Flu Dr. Reddy
- Michigan pediatrician offers general information on flu epidemics, symptoms, and vaccines. Read updates on the new Asian and Australian flus.
- Emerging viruses, Outbreaks, Haze, Nipah virus, enterovirus 71, Influenza, H5N1 Influenza A, Chikungunya virus, West Nile virus, Dioxin, Arsenic, Medline, Medical Journals.
Virtual Hospital - Iowa Health Book
- Children's Hospital of Iowa describes flu symptoms and advises parents on when to call the doctor. Discusses contagion and treatment.
What's New in Fighting the Flu
- What you can do if you get the flu and to prevent it from occurring again.
Zanamivir (Relenza) - influenza treatment
- Medinfo's patient information on Zanamivir (Relenza), a new treatment for influenza. Includes discussion of the British National Health Service (NHS) stance, and the recent ban on NHS use of Relenza following the NICE report. Also features news and links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor