Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An introduction to Targeted Nutritional Intervention and article comparing it to multi-vitamins and the RDA. Also suggests supplements to give for hair loss.
Capital Research Center
- A general explanation of TNI, its history and rationale.
Cognitive Enhancement Research Institute
- Articles on smart drugs, antioxidants, and other vitamins in nutritional intervention in Down Syndrome. Also includes an interview with Dixie Lawrence.
- Includes two slide shows, one on the biochemical aspects of Down Syndrome, and the other on Targeted Nutritional Intervention.
Jacob and DS Treatment
- A personal story of how Jacob was successfully treated using metabolic therapy. There are pictures.
Nutritional Approach to Down's Syndrome
- An extensive article about whether vitamins and diet can affect the health of children and adults.
The Ragans Targeted Nutritional Intervention Site
- Has more than ten parent testamonials on what TNI did for their child. Also included is a frequently asked questions page.
Treatment of Children and Adults
- Principles behind TNI's use, treatment protocols, and an expanded bibliography. By Dr. Lawrence G. Leichtman, MD, PhD
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor