Submit a site
Parents' Support Groups
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
All Better Club - Helping Kids and Families
- Dedicated to helping children and families cope with hospitalization and chronic illness including kidney disease and transplantation.
- Resource for support services for children with life-threatening and terminal illnesses.
Buddy Bear Project
- A free project for children with a chronic illness.
- Located in Erie County Pennsylvania. A countrywide immunization registry, medical home, immunization coalition and outreach.
Child Health Investment Partnership (CHIP) of Roanoke Valley
- CHIP promotes the health of medically underserved children within the greater Roanoke Valley by ensuring comprehensive health care, strengthening families, and coordinating community resources.
Children's Hospice International
- Gateway for education, referrals and community resources for families coping with children that have catastrophic and terminal illnesses.
Children's Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati
- Provides support for patients and families through the Family/Professional Resource Center and other divisions.
Comfort for Kids program
- A S.F. Bay Area-based children's home hospice and palliative care program that provides support to critically-ill children as an alternative to hospital-based care.
Cycling for Children
- An independent effort to raise funds for Ronald McDonald House. It's about families helping families of sick children.
EBMommas, a support group for Epidermolysis Bullosa
- An international support group for patients and families living with Epidermolysis Bullosa.
EdMarc Hospice for Children
- Lists services which include home health care, hospice and bereavement support for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families. Contact details, history and links. Located in Chesapeake, Virginia.
Family Bulletin Board
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minneapolis / Saint Paul sponsored bulletin board for families of children with chronic or serious conditions.
George Mark Children's House
- First children's hospice house in the U.S. providing medical, emotional and practical support to families with children that have life-threatening and terminal illnesses.
Gifts From Heaven
- A support group for those who have had or are waiting on liver/small bowel/stomach transplants. Includes pictures and stories.
Healing Hearts Grief Center
- Dallas Healing Hearts supports grief stricken children and families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Includes FAQs, newsletter and contact details.
- Free program that provides resources and support for mothers-to-be and children under 2 in northern Michigan.
- Providing streamlined, comprehensive information about 'what every parent needs to know' when it comes to keeping our kids healthy.
- Information and message board designed for children to interact and talk about laughter (humor) in relation to coping with a terminal illness.
- Summit issues grants to families facing pediatric cancer, to get the treatment they need. Summit also funds childhood cancer research. We host many fundraising events as we raise awarness.
Willie M Parents
- Gathering place where family and friends of affected children may openly share information, ideas, frustrations about their experiences with the Willie M program.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor