Submit a site
Infants and Toddlers
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Child Development (newsletter)
- INFANTS TO ADOLESCENTS: RESEARCH UPDATE - a reader-friendly newsletter summarizing current developmental research. Topics covered are relevant to babies, toddlers, school-age children and teenagers.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Care of the Premature Infant
- Monitoring growth and development in the premature infant: An article from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Catch A Falling Star Child Behavioral Plans
- Behavioral change packets to include behavorial plans and tools to achieve success in modifying or eliminating inappropriate behaviors in children.
Child Development Basics
- Provides parents with information on physical, mental and emotional growth and development from prenatal to teenage.
Child Development Information for Grandparents
- Features on grandchild development from infants to adolescents. Includes what to expect, relationships and bonding, and other subjects.
Child Development Institute
- Provides information on parenting, child development, child psychology, health and safety, learning disabilities and teens.
Child Development Tracker
- Year-by-year guide to child development for parents of 1 year olds to 12th graders, including advice, activities, and support of common challenges. Provided by Women.com
Child Development Website
- Tutorial with month-by-month development, developmental theorists stages of development, newsletter and chat.
Child Health Guide: Put Prevention into Practice
- Guide explains preventive care for children such as checkup visits, immunizations, and tests and exams. Provides guidance on growth and developmental issues.
Child Health Questionnaire (CHQ)
- Assess a child's physical, emotional, and social well-being from the perspective of their parent or the child.
Child Health Record
- Online brochure on health, and growth and development issues from birth to teenage years.
- Children developmental milestones can be detected early. Learn what to look for in your babies development and when to seek professional help.
Early Childhood Brain Development Project
- Descriptions of available programs for teachers and parents about early childhood brain development.
- Provides the latest research on infant and child brain development. Additionally, offers parent education on child cognitive behavioral development.
- A scientific and sophisticated growth analysis of children. Calculate future adult height by three scientific methods, and taking parental height into account.
Integrated Therapy for Children
- Integrated Therapy for Children provided by Judy Sommer offers help with children with learning difficulties including dyspraxia, clumsy child, developmental co-ordination disorder, slow learner, slow reader, speech delay, poor gross and fine motor skills and poor handwriting.
Key Concepts of Early Child Development
- All children progress through an identifiable sequence of physical, cognitive, and emotional growth and change. Children respond best when caregivers use specific techniques designed to encourage and stimulate progress.
LaQuita's Speech-Language Development
- This personal site by a professional speech-language pathologist provides information on speech-language development in infants and toddlers. Find information about disorders of speech and language and where to seek help, on signs of impaired speech and language in small children and steps for remediating these disorders.
- Information on a wide variety of topics, including immunizations, nutrition and illness; provides a useful growth projector tool.
Playwork Is Wicked
- A site designed to communicate the importance of play and imagination for children by sharing philosophical beliefs surrounding child development and the role of creative play.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor