Submit a site
Conjunctivitis - Pinkeye
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Does Your Child Have a Hidden Disability?
- Does your child have a hidden disability? ‘Is there something not right with my lovely child? And what can I do about it?’ I hope that my new book will help the parents who are worried in this way - some of them quite unnecessarily - to find the advice they seek.
Pin-X Pinworm Treatment - Only FDA Approved Medication For Pinworms Available Without Prescription
- Information about Pinworms and Pin-X Pinworm Treatment - The only FDA approved over-the-counter medication for treating pinworms in adults and children. Pinworms are a common parasite found in a large percentage of Americans. Order direct from the Pin-X Store and save.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Dedicated to providing support and information for kids with alopecia (hair loss) and their families. Includes separate areas for children, teens and parents.
- Personal story, general information, links and a message board to interact with medical and family members dealing with this genetic disorder.
Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Describes sleep disorders treated at their hospital, including conditions that may lead to SIDS.
- Easily understood information for parents; what it is, what causes it, treatment and possible outcomes. Includes brief explanation of Ischemic-Hypoxic Encephalopathy.
- Describes vascular anomalies, birthmarks, hemangiomas, and port wine stains, and their treatment.
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Provides information for parents of children with BPD. Includes using medication, emergency care, nutrition and prevention of complications.
CHARGE Syndrome Association
- Provides information about CHARGE syndrome, related disorders, therapies and outcome.
- The Association of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Research, Advocacy, and Support. Provides support and information for the families and medical care providers of children born with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH).
Children and Chronic Illness
- Treatment resources for children with chronic illness.
Children with Diabetes
- Features chat, recipes, nutrition, news, and general information about juvenile diabetes.
- Articles by healthcare professionals on topics such as Bacterial Meningitis, bed-wetting, ear infections, communicating with teenagers.
Common Problems in Pediatrics
- Articles about common childhood illnesses. For health professionals and consumers.
Failure To Thrive
- Provides an overview, symptoms, treatment and prevention information for this condition.
Febrile Convulsion: RxMed
- Offers information for parents about causes, symptoms, treatment (first aid), prevention and risk factors.
- Information and first aid advice for parents from the Westmead Children's Hospital.
Fetal (Foetal) Alcohol Syndrome
- Features information and support for parents and health professionals.
- Advice about caring for a child who has a fever.
- Describes the management of antenatally diagnosed Gastroschisis.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor