Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
An Introduction to Cancer: A Primer for High School Students
- This introduction to cancer was written by then high school student Angela Thomas. From OncoLink.
Audrey the Brave
- Interactive site that will allow children to use tools in their fight against cancer. It includes a story of a little girl named Audrey, who is fighting cancer.
Austin's Miracle Fund
- Organization created to raise funds for pediatric cancer patients and their families.
B.A.S.E. CAMP Children's Cancer Foundation
- Provide a year-round base of support for children and families facing the challenge of living with AIDS, cancer, and other blood related illnesses.
- A year round support programme for children with cancer and their families. Provides activities, information and support internationally.
Childhood Leukemia - St Jude
- Offers information on the history of leukemia, diagnosis, classification, signs and symptoms, treatment and medications.
Children's Brain Tumor Foundation
- CBTF is a non-profit organization founded by families, friends and physicians to provide support and raise funds for research. This site includes details of services, events, and articles.
Children's Cancer Research Fund
- Non-profit organization dedicated to providing national support for clinical research in pediatric cancer.
Children's Cancer Web
- A non-profit site with comprehensive information on specific childhood cancers including an annotated directory of related links.
Childrens Cancer Club
- Provides support and contact with other families. Exchange stories, hope and encouragement. Free to join, international club.
Kylie Ann Rosset Memorial Foundation
- Non-profit organization that financially assists families who are dealing with, or mourning, a child with cancer.
National Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Supports a network of childhood cancer treatment and research institutions throughout North America.
Parents Against Cancer
- Offers information about childhood cancer and blood disorders and events related to patients and their families at Jonathan Jaques Children's Cancer Center.
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplantation at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Services, which are for childhood cancers of the blood, neuroblastoma, Ewing's sarcoma, Wilm's tumor, and non-cancerous blood disorders, including sickle cell anemia and immunodeficiency syndromes.
Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
- Committed to the improved care, quality of life and survival of children with malignant diseases. Site contains information about the Foundation, research highlights, stories of children, events, and news.
Second Primary Cancers after Childhood Cancer
- Article discussing risk of secondary Cancer in individuals that had the disease in childhood.
The Children's Cancer Foundation
- About the organization and information and resources on childhood cancer.
The National Children's Cancer Society
- The N.C.C.S. reaches out to children with cancer and their families by providing support for their medical and emotional needs.
The Never-Ending Squirrel Tale
- Offers practical support and encouragement to the parents of kids with cancer.
United Kingdom Children's Cancer Study Group
- A national organization treating children with cancer at 22 specialist centres around the UK. The web site includes a parent's guide and newsletter.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor