Submit a site
Rube Goldberg Machines
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bits and Pieces
- Many different types of mechanical puzzles for sale.
- Fold these puzzles so that one color is on one side of the paper, and the other color on the other. Ranges from the easy 2 fold puzzles, to the difficult 5 fold puzzles.
- Offering a complete line of metal tavern puzzles.
- Sells the difficult ball in cage mechanical puzzle.
Hockey Puck Puzzle
- Offers a Rubik's cube related 3D puzzle shaped like a hockey puck, with many different design patterns.
- Selling $1,000,000 reward puzzle toys that challenge the best puzzlers from all over the world.
- Learn the puzzling art of putting large objects into small bottles.
- Makes wire puzzles of various levels of difficulty and appeal.
Meffert's World of Puzzles
- Manufacturer of many different types of Rubik like puzzles.
- Spherical puzzles with unique designs and color combinations.
- Collectibles, puzzles, and gifts.
- Puzzle site with wooden assembly, burrs, wire and many other types of mechanical puzzles. (UK)
- Metal and wood puzzles for any age. (Canada)
Puzzle People Page
- Directory of mechanical puzzle collectors, as well as other information.
- Solution to the four and eight part puzzle rings, this illustrated site tries to show how to put these rings together again.
- Different varieties of mass produced mechanical puzzles as well as individual hand crafted puzzles and information for collectors.
- Solutions for the Rubik's Cube and many other mechanical puzzles. Post questions and get answers on the puzzle message board. Has a Puzzle of the Month page.
- Home site for the Binary Arts line of mind puzzles.
- Online retail of large variety of assorted mind puzzles and brain teasers.
Rick Irby Puzzles
- Offers handmade chromed steel bar puzzles and wire puzzle sculptures.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor