Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information about the Rubik's cube and other mechanical puzzle.
Chris and Kori
- Magic Puzzles such as Rubik's Cube, places to find them, and links to other puzzle sites.
- An archive of Rubik's Cube enthusiasts messages from 1980 to 1996.
- Rubik's Cube information site includes puzzle patterns, links and solutions.
Fred Holly's Designs
- Unique rubik cube designs and patterns that have been created by having cubes placed next to each other.
- Rubik's Cube fan site and information page, includes virtual cube and solutions.
- Fascinating facts about the inventor of the Rubik's Cube, Erno Rubik.
- Pictures formed by the colored stickers on the faces of numerous Rubik's Cubes arranged next to one another.
Kristin's Customized Cubes
- Adds an additional level of complexity to Rubik's cubes by adding custom art and other images.
- Store for the Masterball line, a Rubik's cube related 3D puzzle. Also offers solution help.
- Mathematics of the Rubik's cube
- Easy to remember solution to all rubik cubes... 2x2x2 3x3x3 4x4x4 5x5x5 etc.
- Questions and answers to Rubik's type puzzles.
- The official Rubik's site. Provides forum, online games, contests, and ordering information.
- Solutions to the Rubik's Cube and other Rubik-type puzzles.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor