Submit a site
Linux and Unix
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Contains TinTin++ scripts and a heavily modified version of this mud client. Many of the changed have made it to the official version.
- An open source Java MUD/MUCK client.
- The user customizable multiplayer role playing engine. Intended to replace old MUD, MUSH, and MOO systems, while adding new features.
Lyntin Agent Framework
- Hacker's mud client with a customizable agent development environment. Features most tintin features as well as dozens of hooks and a standard library.
- Tcl based. TK mode with icons but has also a platform-independent text version. Provides Tcl based scripting capabilities, regexp actions, aliases, and hotkeys.
SimpleMU MUD Client
- A client for all MUD type games including MUSH, MOO, MUCK and MUSE. Supports a highly customizable GUI including background images. It also supports triggers, aliases, gags, macros, and color highlighting.
- A flexible screen-oriented MUD client for use with any type of MUD. Binaries and source are available for a number of platforms.
- Open source GUI MUD/Muck/MOO client for Linux and Windows. It supports the MCP protocol, and is the reference platform for the MCP-GUI package. Written in TCL/Tk.
ymusk - Yenz's Mush Klient
- Written in Perl, its core engine is built on top and around the Tk and Net::Telnet Perl modules.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor