Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AL MUD Client
- A free MUD client.
- Fully functional and free MUD playing client. Designed for use with Avalon but compatible with other MUDs.
- Downloads, support, MUD hosts, and updates. Tutorials and "how to" questions are answered, including discussion of the products of Firebolt Software.
- Individual MUD interface programs that are designed solely for use on a particular MUD. Allows for greater interface and unique play ability options. Currently only includes a client for WoTMUD.
- MUD and MUSH client for Windows 95 or NT. Shareware.
- A free telnet client based for windows 95/98/NT. It has multi session support, and is currently under development.
- 32bit mud client designed to run under Windows' console mode. Command syntax modeled on Tintin's.
- Client supporting its own set of multimedia enhancements. Unfortunately it is no longer under development.
RoAClient MUD Client
- 32-bit GUI MUD client for Win95/98/NT with support for VT100/ANSI colors.
- Client featuring graphics support, file uploading/logging and local editing.
TekHedd's VTW Site
- Windows port of the VaporTalk MUD client.
Tinkeri View for Windows
- MUD client for Windows 95/98.
- A shareware MUD/MUSH client, now updated for Windows 95, with ANSI support, aliases and variables, and triggers.
- MUD client featuring skin support.
Windows Resources For MU* Players
- An assortment of links to MU* Clients for both Windows 3.1, and Windows 95.
- MUD client for Windows which includes automatic mapping with custom teleport directions, and one-way links. Database for storing information on equipment, monsters, other players. Supports multiple characters in multiple windows.
- A MUD and MUSH client designed for simplicity and speed. Developed for Windows 32bit OS using Visual Studio 6.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor