Submit a site
Linux Speech Recognition
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Real-time application generator for unified messaging systems; supports TAPI, SAPI, sharing information between SQL-databases, emails, web-pages, phones, pagers. Allows development of CTI applications.
DDLinux Speech Recognition Mailing List
- Announcements of speech recognition software for linux
Developer Resource Center
- SpeechDepot is a source for tools, components and technologies necessary for design, development and deployment of speech-based applications. Also serves as an eForum for the speech application development community where developers can obtain, share and disseminate information on speech. Sponsored by Unisys.
HTK3 - Hidden Markov Toolkit
- Development and distribution site for HTK3, a hidden markov toolkit designed for speech recognition. HTK3 is available for free download as C source. Used at hundreds of research sites world wide.
IBM ViaVoice SDK for Linux
- the ViaVoice Kit provide the necessary tools to develop applications that incorporate speech recognition using Linux
Interactive Speech Technologies
- Provides free plugin for website designers which allows visitors to surf the site by voice.
- Provides products which allow regular HTML website to be accessed by Internet enabled cellular phone, wireless palm-top device, and even plain old telephone. Transcodes HTML to VoiceXML, WML and more.
Lucent Speech Solutions
- Provider of leading-edge speech recognition, text-to-speech, and VoiceXML solutions for voice portal companies, speech application developers, OEMS, and service providers
- Natlantech develops and distributes software for speech analysis, speech recogniion and Natural Language processing.
- Specializes in speech and audio technologies for wired and wireless networks. Variety of image, speech, motion and pattern recognition SDK's.
- PhantomSpeech is a speech engine independent TTS component built on the COM specification providing the same set of APIs for accessing any speech engine. An attempt to provide a universal standard for Text to Speech conversions. Free download.
Simplified Speech Toolkit for the Web
- Information, software, and support for developing applications, web or otherwise, that you talk with using speech recognition and speech synthesis from Chant Inc.
SpeakMed - Medical Vocabularies
- Special medical vocabularies for Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Support US, British, Indian and SE Asian accents.
Speech Filing System - Tools for Speech Research
- SFS provides a computing environment for conducting research into the nature of speech. It comprises free software tools; special file and data formats; subroutine libraries for I/O, signal processing and graphics; use and documentation standards; and special programming languages.
Speech Recognition Kit
- Sensory, Inc. provides low-cost speech recognition technologies for consumer products for the embedded speech recognition market and also offers a software solution for DSPs and microcontrollers.
Speech Recognition Resources
- Comprehensive listing of speech recognition resources including integration tools for software developers.
Speech Solutions, Inc.
- Ddevelops, markets and supports speech recognition software tools. These tools enable developers to rapidly integrate speech recognition technology into new or existing software programs in a variety of software development environments including: Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft Visual C++, and Borland Delphi. In addition, the company builds speech-enabled applications and provides training and support for developers looking to integrate speech into their native applications.
- A software toolset to develop, test, refine, deploy and maintain a speech recognition interface on Microsoft Windows (SAPI 5.0). Takes much of the difficulty and detail out of programming at the API level.
- TalkSoft provides speech recognition software for embedded applications, such as hand-held devices with voice user interfaces. Software-only engine performs speaker-independent, continuous speech recognition in real time for Windows, Windows CE, Linux, Macintosh, and most popular embedded microprocessors.
- VoiceClient is a speech enabled eMail solution based on VoiceXML. Due to VoiceXML and in contrast to Unified Messaging Solutions the VoiceClient can be easily integrated into open speech environments and existing messaging solutions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor