Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- CVoiceControl is a speech recognition system that allows the user to connect spoken commands to Unix commands.
DDLinux Speech Recognition Mailing List
- Announcements of speech recognition software for linux
IBM ViaVoice SDK for Linux
- the ViaVoice Kit provide the necessary tools to develop applications that incorporate speech recognition using Linux
KVoiceControl - just say it!
- Kvoicecontrol is a speech recognition system that allows users to connect spoken commands to unix commands
The Festival Speech Synthesis System
- Festival is a general multi-lingual speech synthesis system developed at CSTR. It offers a full text to speech system with various APIs, as well an environment for development and research of speech synthesis techniques.
The MBROLA PROJECT
- Multi-lingual text to speech synthesis. Free software download for research purposes.
Viavoice Mailing List Official Website
- Archive of messages on the Viavoice mailinglist
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor