Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
2. The C Standard Library (libc)
- Descriptions of the mathematical, string-handling, I/O, and other functions within the C standard library, as well as background information.
- A multi-platform 2D graphics library with anti-aliasing, splines, gradients, LCD text, and Flash support
- CoreLinux++ is both an initiative to normalize methods and conventions for OOA/OOD/C++ development for Linux, as well as a set of Open Source C++ class libraries to support common patterns and exploit the C++ standards.
Filters Project Home Page
- Cole is a free C OLE library with which you can access Microsoft's Structured Storage files. The most popular Microsoft programs generate Structured Storage files, including Microsoft Office. StarOffice and FlashPix also use these files. Several C libraries.
- Large collection of useful tools in one library.
GNU C Library
- The GNU C library is used as the C library in the GNU system and most newer systems with the Linux kernel.
GNU C Library FAQ
- Frequently asked questions about the GNU C Library version 2.0.
GNU Pth - The GNU Portable Threads
- GNU Portable Threads (Pth) is a very portable POSIX/ANSI-C based library for Unix platforms providing non-preemptive priority-based scheduling for multiple threads of execution ("multithreading") inside server applications. All threads run in the same address space, but each thread has its own individual program-counter, run-time stack, signal mask and errno variable. The scheduling is done in a cooperative way, i.e. the threads are dispatched based on priority and pending events. The event facility allows threads to wait until various types of events occur, including pending I/O on filedescriptors, elapsed timers, pending I/O on message ports, thread and process termination, and even customized callback functions.
- GOAL is a toolkit for C++ programmes. It is broken down into a set of libraries which range from helpful tools to specialized frameworks. A lot of the work has been inspired by the book ``Design Paterns''.
- A C-language library for integrating the ImageMagick library with the GDK toolkit, one of the components of the GTK+ graphical user interface library.
Jimbag's Software for Linux
- A collection of software for Linux. FOX library and Python tools.
- LibGTop is a library that fetches system related information such as CPU Load, Memory Usage and also information about running processes.
- C source
Libcfg home page
- Libcfg is a simple configuration management library that takes some of the drudgery out of writing code when reading/writing config files. It currently stores configuration entries (key/value pairs) in plain text files, but the storage mechanism could be modified to handle DBM, SQL RDBMS, LDAP etc.
Libgraph at Arcavia Software Ltd.
- Libgraph is a library to provide generic graph building capablities under Linux and other unix like systems. It is built on top of the gd library. Currently it can provide bar graphs and line graphs of arbitrary size. GPL.
Library Interface Versioning in Solaris and Linux
- Paper on library versioning in Solaris and Linux.
Linux libs at Metalab
- Metalab's archive of special (non-libc) linking libraries
- Logic library to minimize logic expressions in cub format includes an command line program who show the functions of the lib
Modular Calendar Access Library
- For the development Of LIBMCAL - a standards based calendar library.
- Portable Extra Transparent Artistic Library. Low level graphics library for Linux and DOS video systems.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor