Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Persistence framework for linking of relational and legacy databases/datasources to cross-platform C++ programming.
Audio/Video 3D C++ Programming Library
- AV3D for C++ is a multi-platform, high-performance programming library. Major features: 3D Graphics, Sound support (SB, S3M, etc.), Controller interface (keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc.), XMS.
Available C++ Libraries FAQ
- Contains a list of available C++ libraries, both public domain and commercial.
Bioinformatics Template Library (BTL)
- Provides the generic mathematical components that will allow programmers to more rapidly construct applications that model biological entities.
- Aimed at individual-based/agent-based simulations. It is somewhat similar to Swarm, EcoSim or Simex but tries to be more efficient and less monolithic without compromising object-oriented design.
Boost C++ Libraries
- Provides a repository for free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. The emphasis is on libraries which work well with the c++ standard library.
C++ Portable Types Library (PTypes)
- A simple alternative to the STL. Can also be used as a convenient educational/research platform for multithreading and complex non-visual applications.
- An object-oriented simulation package written in C++. It provides discrete event process-based simulation similar to SIMULA's simulation class and libraries.
- A framework offering portable support for threading, sockets, file access, deamons, persistance, and system for clarity, services. [Open Source, GPL]
- Free library of cryptographic schemes: includes ciphers, message authentication codes, one-way hash functions, public-key cryptosystems, and key agreement schemes.
- Manufactures computer software component technology for charting and graphing as C++ libraries.
- A collection of free C++ classes used to build portable database and communication applications. (glNET Software)
- Platform independent C/C++ library for date and time calendric calculations. By Hofmann Software Engineering International.
Dumpleton Software Consulting
- Home site for OSE: C++ class library and build environment.
- The project consists of libraries and software, coded in C++. The libraries include a new concept of memory management, error handling and frontend/broker interaction. They also handle sockets, multitasking, semaphores, pipes, shared memory, etc., and various data structures like lists, stacks, queues, indexes.
FC++: The Functional C++ Library
- Provides higher-order polymorphic functions in the C++ language.
- C++ library for programming interactive 3D graphics with OpenGL. Aims to augment the OpenGL API with convenient mechanisms for manipulating the OpenGL state machine.
- Library of many tested, proven methods to raise reliability of C & C++ code. Includes: extended logging, assertion checking, Design by Contract: DbC. Supports realtime measurements, making performance statistics for code fragments, and tracing program execution without modifying code.
Graph Search in Generic Way
- Depth- and best-first search strategies in generic programming paradigm base on STL C++ library.
- A portable thread abstraction library that mimics the thread classes and primitives found in Java. Supported on Windows 95, NT and many flavors of Unix. (by OOC/IONA)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor