Submit a site
Rapid Application Development
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Home of the Fast Light Tool Kit
- Offers a wide, and growing, collection of Controls, and provides state of the art facilities such as drag and drop, selection, as well as OpenGL widgets for 3D graphical manipulation. [LGPL]
FOX GUI Toolkit
- a cross-platform C++ based Toolkit for developing GUIs easily and effectively (Unix/X,Win32).
- An attempt to provide an Object-Oriented application development framework and tool set for use on a wide variety of computer platforms. Based on the original OpenStep specification provided by NeXT, Inc.
- The GIMP Toolkit
GUI Library Technical Information
- The PEG GUI library home page. PEG is a C++ GUI library designed exclusively for real time embedded systems.
General Graphics Interface (GGI)
- Project that aims to develop a reliable, stable and fast graphics system that works everywhere which will allow any program using GGI to run on any platform requiring at most a recompile.
- GraphApp is a toolkit for cross-platform GUI programming on Windows, X-Windows, Linux and Macintosh systems. It works with the C, C++ and Python languages, and the source code can be freely downloaded here.
HTML Widget Docs
- A list of the X Resources of the HTML Widget.
IVKIB: wxProjectWizard V0.2
- wxWindows Project Wizard for Microsoft DeveloperStudio.
- C++ Application Framework for the X Window System. Provides support for all facets of application development, including distributed applications, and aims to combine the best of MacOS and NeXTSTEP. It is built directly on top of Xlib and has been carefully optimized for performance.
JX Application Framework
- JX is a full-featured C++ application framework and GUI class library for the X Window System.
- the Hungry Programmers' version of OSF/Motif®. LessTif is source compatible with OSF/Motif® 1.2, meaning that the same source should compile with both and work exactly the same. LessTif is licensed under the GNU Library General Public License (LGPL).
Library For Programming Under Xfree86
- Development version a class library for building interface for xfree86. Source was written, compiled and tested on x86-linux.
- A free bubble or balloon help X Widget.
- official site from Open Group Desktop Technologies
Motif USENET FAQ
- Browse archive of FAQ by archive, author, and category or by newsgroup.
NCSA Mosaic Common Client Interface
- Allows external applications to communicate with running sessions of NCSA Mosaic via TCP/IP. The CCI Application Programmer's Interface (API) supplies programmers with a library of routines to communicate with Mosaic.
Open Motif Everywhere
- ICS's Open Motif built from the official Open Group sources. Precompiled binaries available on all popular Linux environments and FreeBSD.
- A cross-platform high-level application framework and GUI library based on the Simple DirectMedia Layer. [LGPL]
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor