Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A John Maloney page
- Tiny, third-party page on one of Morphic's two main inventors who is still working on Morphic.
Getting Started with Morphic
- One screenshot(!) and brief description of how to begin.
Janak on Morphic UI
- A few useful tips for once you get going, and a bit of opinion/critique.
Morphic - The Squeak User Interface
- A Morphic tutorial article by Juan Manuel Vuletich.
Morphic Sample - The Scrabble Game
- This sample application will soon include a Morphic tutorial so those new to Morphic can understand how the main morphs were made (by Juan Manuel Vuletich).
Morphic specific Self Tutorial
- Morphic: The SELF user interface framework.
Programming in Morphic
- Some clear, meaty "How To", and why, explanations, and warnings: Morphic is in an early state of development: very bleeding edge.
Self Project UCSB mirror
- Morphic User Interface papers mirror, because sometimes Sun Labs' main site is hard to get.
- Prototype-Based Application Construction Using SELF 4.0. See Morphic in the context of its original implementation.
Short Morphic tutorial
- Brief Georgia Tech Morphic tutorial. Sometimes hard to get.
Sun Labs: Self papers
- Where Morphic began, as a prototype-based implementation. Here are html Morphic User Interface papers, as part of the Self, prototype-based, object oriented programming language.
The Self-4.0 User Interface
- Manifesting a System-wide Vision of Concreteness, Uniformity, and Flexibility
Tutorial: Fun with the Morphic Graphics System
- Tutorial is by John Maloney, edited by Ted Kaehler and Dwight Hughes. Part I of a planned three part series.
Where is Squeak Headed?
- Morphic's home now, as a class-based implementation, in a new, open source, graphics model for Smalltalk, based on the Morphic interface to Self. Much simpler and yet more general than the model used in many other object oriented languages: MVC.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor