Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Self-Organizing Data Mining for your Mac. It works using three advanced self-organizing modeling technologies: Group Method of Data Handling (GMDH Neural Networks), Analog Complexing and Fuzzy Rule Induction. This is the first time that all of these algorithms have been available in one place on any computer platform.
- Data Mining Software and Predictive Modeling Software for the financial services and insurance industries.
Management Intelligenter Technologien GmbH
- Data mining and clustering software for numerical and textual data. Main product is DataEngine. Interfaces to LabView and BridgeView. DataEngine is a software tool for data analysis in which fuzzy rules, fuzzy clustering, neural networks and fuzzy neural systems are offered in combination with mathematics, statistics and signal processing.
- Salford Systems. A new high-speed predictive modeling solution that provides superior forecasting accuracy. An essential component of any comprehensive data mining solution, MARS automates the development and deployment of accurate and easy-to-understand regression models.
Megaputer Intelligence, Ltd.
- Provides a family of solutions for data mining, knowledge discovery in databases, and natural language text retrieval and analysis.
- Silicon Graphics' data mining and visualization product
Neural Network software for Windows
- Two data processing tools for databases based on Neural Network technology to make predictions, to discover patterns and helping on business decisions.
- PolyAnalyst is an award-winning multi-strategy Data Mining system for discovering exact form of functional relations hidden in data. In addition to discovering rules and algorithms, PolyAnalyst presents them explicitly in an easy-to-understand symbolic form. In the foundation of PolyAnalyst lies a universal internal programming language capable of expressing arbitrary rules and algorithms.
- Powerful Windows and Unix data mining tools to help you transform data into knowledge.
- Provider of data-mining and choice-modeling software and consultation services.
Smart Research BV
- Statistical Modeling and Artificial Reasoning Technology for solving complex problems using intelligent techniques such as neural networks and graphical models.
- Spotfire's modular suite of products delivers immediate value to research scientists engaged in discovery. At the departmental level, Spotfire products can help you extract greater value from investments you've already made in data generation.
The 1999 Magic Quadrant on Data Mining Workbenches
- A. Linden. Data mining workbenches are the tools of choice to address a range of data mining needs, as they give statistical analysts reasonable flexibility. We position the six vendors deemed most relevant in GartnerGroup's Magic Quadrant.
The Data Mining Group
- A consortium of technology organizations, developing the XML-based open standard for defining predictive models. The Predictive Modeling Markup Language (PMML) provides a quick and easy way for companies to define predictive models and share models between compliant vendors' applications.
The National Center for Data Mining
- University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). Serves as a national resource for research, knowledge transfer and standards development in data mining and data intensive computing.
The Pisa KDD Laboratory
- A research group developing knowledge-intensive applications of data analysis and knowledge extraction/discovery in databases; methods for the evaluation of the extracted knowledge w.r.t. application-dependent metrics; and the abstraction of the extracted knowledge into higher-level business rules that are readily usable by the end-user.
- Thinkmap software animates data, creating stunning interactive displays that interface directly with databases.
Thinx Data Visualization Software
- A 32bit Windows application that is becoming the standard by which users connect graphics with data. In Thinx, graphics and data blend into one. Change the data and it is automatically reflected in the graphics.
Two Crows Data Mining Technology Report
- Details on 26 different data mining products, from 24 vendors. How to order the report. Pricing.
- Interactive 3-D Data Visualization Software. Easy-to-use PC authoring tool for interactive 3-D charts and Powerpoint presentations from your business data. Great for laptop presentations and analysis.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor