Submit a site
Projects And Research
Public Domain Software
Internet Log Analysis
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About.com on Data Mining
- About.com presents a collection of original feature articles, net links, forum discussions and a chat room dedicated to data mining and data warehousing topics.
Advanced Software Applications
- Data mining, data analysis and decision support software including predictive modeling, custom clustering, segmentation, scoring, rank order and profiling.
Bank Of Montreal Mines Knowledge From Data
- Jan Mrazek says privacy and performance are key issues in business intelligence and data mining for the Bank of Montreal.
- DataScope visual data mining and decision support software.
- Data mining system that builds classifiers using association rules: classification, association rule mining, summarization of the discovered rules, interestingness analysis, and rule visualization.
Data Mining Information
- Page for information on KDD applications and KDD systems. Also includes Data Mining glossaries and success stories.
Data Mining News
- Bi-weekly newsletter devoted to covering KDD industry, published by the Bethesda, Maryland-based Intelligent Data Analysis Group.
Data Mining on the Web
- Article by Dan Greening on data mining techniques applied to analyzing and making decisions from web data.
- Offers an application suite, anchored by its discovery engine and interface technology, which enables e-businesses to provide users a way of finding items in product catalogs and other databases.
Delano Technology Data Mining Solutions
- Provider of solutions for business, using a set of interaction management software. It includes the integration of disparate data, data cleansing, data analysis, and data mining.
Digging Up $$$ with Data Mining - An Executive's Guide
- Tim Graettinger. Data mining creates information assets that an organization can leverage to achieve these strategic objectives. In this article, we address some of the key questions executives have about data mining.
Dynamic Information Systems Corporation
- DISC makes OMNIDEX, advanced indexing software to obtain data agility for data warehousing, OLTP and web applications.
Estimating Campaign Benefits and Modeling Lift (Overheads)
- In assessing the potential of data mining based marketing campaigns one needs to estimate the payoff of applying modeling to the problem of predicting behavior of some target population. We present a methodology for initial cost/benefit analysis and present surprising empirical results, based on actual business data from several domains, on achievable model accuracy.
Financial Databases Directory
- Provides a directory of venture capital firms.
Information Discovery, Inc.
- Approach to Direct Marketing has a special focus on Right Time Marketing where trend-based information is used to offer the right product to the right customer at the right time.
- Provides analytical solutions that assist organizations improve the quality of their daily decisions.
Joel Ratsaby Web Site
- Personal Web page describing personal, professional and research capabilities on Intelligent Systems, Data Mining, Bayesian Networks and Learning Theory.
- Solution provider for e-Business to obtain customer insight from data through visualization, segmentation, forecasting and pattern recognition tools that uses Fuzzy Logic, Neural Network, and Decision Tree.
LRVA Software Homepage
- Text processing software in support of data mining applications. A MicroSoft Word add-in that provides for the identification and extraction of text information.
Market Mining Tools
- A variety of modeling technologies to create response, retention, and valuation models and marketing analyses. These include Statistical Networks, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, K-Nearest Neighbor and C4.5 Decision Trees.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor