Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AC2 - Software Toolkit
- A multi-lingual toolkit for various decision tree algorithms with C++ libraries. Available for free download for a variety of platforms.
Association Rule Miner
- Client-server Java based data mining software for mining association rules. Developed at University of Massachusetts.
CART - Salford Systems
- A decision tree tool that automatically sifts large, complex databases, searching for and isolating significant patterns and relationships. Offers free limited capability demo for download, product features, applications, user feedback, and associated books.
- Graphical exploration tool for clustering methods. Provides scatter, and histogram views of the data. Installation is dependent on a tool called Guppi, which is part of the GNOME project.
Data-Miner Software Kit
- Collection of standalone data mining programs, available as scripts or Java programs. Contains information for downloading, installation, data preparation, and operating instructions. Supplementary to the book titled Predictive Data Mining - A Practical Guide.
ECOBWEB - Concept Formation Program
- Source code for program for creation of hierarchical classification trees. Information about implementations, documentation, and related research papers.
FOIL and C4.5
- Source code for decision tree algorithms from Ross Quinlan's homepage, available free for download.
- A Microsoft Access application designed to provide tools to explore your databases with graphs and queries. It is also a quick way to generate/prototype Access Graphs without running the Wizards.
Inducing Functional Dependencies from Relations
- Includes source code, related research papers and associated work.
Machine Learning Library in C++
- MLC++ is a standard C++ library for supervised machine learning, with back-end and front-end tools for data mining tasks like Decision Trees, and Clustering. Information on legal issues, mailing lists, history, standards, platform support, and download instructions.
Model-Based Classification Software
- Model based clustering and discriminant analysis, including hierarchical clustering and EM. Developed at University of Washington.
- A Software system for data mining based on rough set theory. GUI based operation on MS Windows platforms, with a wide variety of algorithms. Information on features, documentation, utilities, and upcoming releases.
See5 for Windows and C5.0 for Unix
- Classification software for decision trees along with source code. Sample applications and limited dataset downloads available.
- Uses the Minimum Message Length (MML) principle to do mixture modeling. Mixture modeling concerns modeling a statistical distribution by a mixture of other distributions, and is also known as unsupervised concept learning in Artificial Intelligence. Links to related research papers and software.
StatLib - XlispStat Archive
- Environment for statistical computing and dynamic graphics based on Lisp. Contains contributed code and submission instructions.
Tminer Personal Edition
- Software suite which has algorithms for association rules, building classifiers, and clustering data from relational database products using JDBC. References to related articles, and research papers.
VisDB: A Visual Data Mining and Database Exploration System
- The VisDB has been developed to support the exploration of large database. The VisDB system implements several visual data mining techniques, allowing an exploration of large databases (up-to about one million data values).
Weka 3 - Open Source Machine Learning Software in Java
- Suite that implements decision trees and tables, rule learners, Naive Bayes, support vector machines, voted perceptrons, multi-layer perceptron. Meta schemes include bagging, stacking, boosting etc. [Free under GPL]
XmdvTool Home Page
- A public-domain software package for the interactive visual exploration of multivariate data sets. It is available on all UNIX platforms which support XR4 or higher. The current version of the software (3.1) supports scatterplots, star glyphs, parallel coordinates, and dimensional stacking.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor