Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Article by Mark Hammond: SGI ports MineSet to NT
- Data miner brings strong graphics, analytics to Windows. Article by Mark Hammond of PC Week Online.
DM Review Magazine
- Online magazine containing original articles, columns and product reviews. Includes DM Direct, a bi-monthly e-zine, large, focused sections on topics from analytic applications to data warehousing.
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- The premier technical journal focused on the theory, techniques and practice for extracting information from large databases. Available electronically via Kluwer Online.
Intelligent Data Analysis
- Provides a forum for the examination of issues related to the research and applications of Artificial Intelligence techniques in data analysis across a variety of disciplines.
KD Nuggets Directory
- Data mining and knowledge discovery resources.
Microsoft Announces Vendor Initiative To Create Open Data Mining Specification
- OLE DB Extensions to Improve Integration and Scalability of Data Mining Tools And Applications
Microsoft grant establishes UW Data Mining Institute
- The almost infinite capacity of computers to collect and store information poses a practical dilemma: How does one find the gems in this mountain of raw data?
Microsoft's Plan To Bring Data Mining To Masses
- The software giant aims to create a standard interface to retrieve database information for data-mining applications.
Oracle Acquires Data Mining Business Of Thinking Machines Corporation
- Oracle Corp. announced the acquisition of the data mining business from Thinking Machines Corp., a leading provider of advanced data mining software for predicting customer behavior. Oracle Press Release.
- Newsletter of ACM SIG on Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining.
The KnowledgeNet Report
- Free monthly newsletter for data mining professionals from ANGOSS Software Corporation.
Unsupervised Adaptive Clustering for Data Prospecting and Data Mining
- By Ben A. Hitt, Ph.D. - American Heuristics Corporation. Automated tools must be developed to help extract meaningful information from a morass of information. Moreover, these tools must be sophisticated enough to search for correlations among the data unspecified by the user, as the potential for unforeseen relationships to exist among the data is very high.
What is data mining?
- Introduction to data mining with general descriptions of several popular techniques.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor