Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A CommonPatternLanguage of OrganizationalPatterns
- This ThoughtsWeaver site is the official repository for the editorial effort to build a CommonPatternLanguage of OrganizationalPatterns that will be published in a forthcoming Prentice - Hall book. Four friends are collaborating as editors on the work: SteveBerczuk, JimCoplien, MartineDevos, and NeilHarrison.
A Pattern Language for Relational Databases and Smalltalk
- Includes architectural, static, dynamic, and client-server patterns for integrating Smalltalk and RDBMSs.
- Dr. Nikos A. Salingaros provides a biography of the Professor of Architecture at the University of California at Berkeley, with a list of his major publications and sources for his buildings.
An HTML 2.0 Pattern Language
- A work-in-progress to describe patterns of HTML development.
An Introduction To Process Patterns White Paper
- Introduces the concept of process patterns, reusable building blocks from which an organization may tailor an object-oriented software process. Process patterns bring reuse and consistency to the entire OO software process (OOSP). By Scott W. Ambler, AmbySoft Inc.
- Project researches on architecture for business information systems with a focus on object oriented architecture of client/server applications.
Cetus Links / Patterns
- A large collection of links on patterns.
- A pattern language for designing user interfaces and other artifacts.
- Information on Adaptive Programming including links, books, and papers. (Karl J. Lieberherr)
Design Patterns and Pattern Languages
- Pattern information and tutorials by Douglas C. Schmidt.
- A pattern language for developing object-oriented frameworks.
- A pattern language that can be used to generate user centered software designs.
Huston Design Patterns
- GoF patterns with C++ and Java demos and some other patterns.
Implementing the Singleton Pattern in Java
- An article by Rod Waldhoff with sample source code.
Interaction Design Patterns
- Resources related to pattern languages for interaction design, including user interface design.
- One of the most influential people in the patterns field. He has links to important papers and publications.
Lord Of The Flies
- Describes a "going native" organizational pattern for improving software development productivity.
- Specialist in object-oriented software, building business objects, the UML, patterns, author of "Analysis Patterns" and "UML Distilled" books. The site has a collection of links to related subject areas.
Much Ado About Patterns
- An article from ACM Crossroads on patterns with special emphasis on design patterns, a type of pattern often used in software design.
Net Objectives: Design Patterns
- Training, consulting and mentoring in design patterns and understanding the object-oriented development process. Also books, mailing lists and user groups, links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor