Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Hundreds of snippets and downloads in all categories including games, databases, ActiveX, API, and ASP. Submit your own code and win prizes.
- Includes VB and ASP code snips.
AckyNet Visual Basic
- Game, winsock, and graphics examples. Categorized.
- Code and tutorials.
Andrea VB Programming and Downloads
- Examples and other resources for developers.
Andy's Visual Basic Site
- Several examples including a snip that explains the use of MS Data Control.
- Collection of code samples coded by Don Bradner, including writing to and reading from the registry. (VB 3,4, and 5)
Atlanta Visual Basic User's Group
- Samples from the group meetings.
BadMunky's Source Code
- Includes detecting which drive is the CDROM, a CD player, getting the system's color depth, getting the registered owner and company, getting the CPU type, and making a Dial-Up networking connection.
- Interesting API code tricks.
- Code for the most experienced programmer. Contains a lot of code from DevX and VBPJ.
Brad's VB-32 Programs and Samples
- A collection of 32 bit freeware programs and code samples for the intermediate and advanced developer familiar with the Win32 API.
- Resource site containing quite a bit of code.
- A calculator project.
Carl and Gary
- Includes Barcodes, the task tray, several print preview examples, RAS, and WhoIs.
- Categorized code, mostly game examples.
- Provides code snippets for ActiveX, algorithms, windows API, combo box, crypto, list box, and listview.
- Multiple categories including Email, games, utilities, file system, encryption and compression, Internet, networking, and media.
- This site has a large collection of source. It is fully searchable and you can post comments on each code sample. You can also instantly submit your own code.
- Code is categorized by name and type. Includes a section on Shell commands.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor