Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Sorted into categories, with a search option.
Czajka's Visual Basic Page
- Contains a few sample programs for the beginner.
Dave's Visual Basic Tips & Tricks
- Examples for text boxes, dates, and INI files.
- VB and VBA Code snips
- Source code, tips and tricks. Most source is free.
- Source code, projects, examples, free downloads, freeware and code snippets
- Lots of examples including how to register and unregister ActiveX controls.
Developers Pit Stop - Source Code
- A wide assortment of samples including subclassing, GUI, and winsock API.
- Included here are ActiveX, menu, forms, mouse controls, graphics and multimedia examples.
Dunbar & Co.
- Small set of samples including how to capture keys, and how to double quote quickly.
- Includes getting file names, long file names, parsing strings, getting Windows and system directories, and passing a control array.
Edanmo's VB Page
- Selection of source includes how to "fake" pointers in VB, task scheduler, and using Office text converters.
Eric Paulson's Visual Basic Source Code Page
- Small group of code samples including credit card number checks, ADO, Dial-up Networking, QuickSort, and a project that matches words that sound alike.
Est's Visual Basic Homepage
- Source code and tips for visual basic versions 4 and 5.
Free VB Code
- Visual Basic/ASP samples and source code for free.
Games and Graphics
- Examples of programming games and using graphics.
Gelowitz Visual Basic Code Source
- Code and ActiveX controls. Includes Print Preview samples.
Goodies for VB
- Downloadable DLL and OCX files including source. Topics include registry manipulation, a self-populating About box, and "Sticky" programs.
- The standard "Hello World" application for beginners.
- Programming knowledgebase with some code samples for several languages.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor