Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Accolade Design Automation, Inc.
- Offering advanced tools for FPGA and system-level design using VHDL.
- HDL design entry and simulation software for programmable logic designers.
- Develops, markets, and supports integrated circuit design automation software for the physical design of high-density, high-performance integrated circuits. (Nasdaq: AVNT)
C Level Design
- Offers a design and verification environment for C/C++ with synthesis to VHDL and Verilog code.
- Tools for intellectual property (IP) management. Plus synthesizable cores and simulation models using VHDL and Verilog.
Calyptech Design Services
- Offers ASIC and FPGA design and verification services, drivers and tools. Includes product and service overview and PDF detailed product specifications available.
Cypress Warp Tools
- VHDL and Verilog tools for use with the Cypress CPLD family.
- Lots of VHDL and Verilog resources. Including PaceMaker Self-Teach software.
- VHDL, Verilog and FPGA training courses held in the US, Europe and the UK.
Experimental Computing Laboratory
- Includes papers, presentations, conference publications and SAVANT VHDL, a free VHDL analyser and simulator. From University of Cincinnati.
Freeware Verilog & VHDL
- This is the home page for a Freeware Verilog,VHDL and Analog Mixed Signal project (a.k.a. the V-2000 project, still in its infancy).
Green Mountain Computing Systems
- A software development company started in 1994, specializing in language systems. We currently develop and market tools for VHDL, an IEEE standard language for hardware description.
Hamburg VHDL Archive
- Home of many free, open source designs in VHDL.
- Megafunctions are modular, DSP algorithms and functional blocks for custom use in PLD or ASIC designs.
Rajesh Bawankule's Verilog Center
- Verilog Center is an Oracle of Verilog Hardware Description Language and E.D.A. May you find answers to all your questions.
- HDL pre-synthesis tools which check code for synthesizability. Then suggest replacement code where problems are found.
- Offering a full suite of VHDL and Verilog design tools, from design-entry, simulation and synthesis to verification and training.
- Automatic VHDL and Verilog code from graphical state machine and data flow logic.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor