Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A HTML Widget for Tcl/Tk
- A loadable shared library widget implemented in C that interprets HTML.
An Introduction To Pthreads-Tcl
- Document describing the changes to Tcl that enable it to be used in conjunction with POSIX Threads (pthreads). A download for Linux is available.
- Add-on to the Tk toolkit, adding new widgets, geometry managers, and miscellaneous commands.
- Enhances Tk by adding support for the following image formats: BMP, XBM, XPM, GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF and postscript.
NT and TCL
- Extensions designed to do Windows NT system administration through TCL scripts.
OTcl: MIT Object Tcl
- Compact extension to Tcl/Tk for object-oriented programming, from MIT.
Open Design and Integration Environment (ODIE)
- An extension for realtime control and simulation. It adds a realtime task switcher and a tree-structured data base, as well as a matrix expression toolkit.
Pavia's Active Component Compound Objects
- A set of widgets extending Tk to supply object visualization.
- SSLtcl is a free loadable module for Tcl that extends the socket command with SSL functions. That is, it makes it possible for Tcl applications to communicate securely over the Internet.
Scotty and Tkined
- A public domain metwork management software package, providing a TCL interface to simplify the development of portable network management scripts.
- Featuring a binding to the LDAP C API, an extension that provides features of OpenSSL, a "pure Tcl" implementation of [Incr Tcl] and [Incr Tk], and a Tcl interpreter that allows any Tcl program to run as a Windows NT Service.
- A Tcl Interface to MATLAB and Mathematica.
- An implementation of the SOAP protocol in the Tcl scripting language.
The Snack Sound Toolkit
- Module for basic sound handling (sound card and disk I/O); includes primitives for sound visualization, e.g. waveforms and spectrograms.
- The Tk Interface eXtension is a set of GUI components that enhance the appearance and functionality of your Tkinter applications.
- Makes the GNU readline library available for interactive tcl shells, including history expansion and file/command completion.
- DLL to simulate keyboard input and mouse movement in Windows 95/98/NT.
- A package of image processing/analysis/display commands containing extensions to Tcl/Tk.
- Provides extra language support needed to build large Tcl/Tk applications by introducing the notion of objects, which act as building blocks for an application.
- An object-oriented mega-widget set which extends Tcl/Tk and is based on [incr Tcl] and [incr Tk].
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor