Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Perl module that provides an Active Server Pages port to the Apache web server. Allows developers to create dynamic web applications with session management and perl code embedded in static HTML files.
- A Perl module which provides an interface to the PAM library.
Backend News Project
- A group of Perl modules that can be used to extract backend news files from different web sites and display the news in a personal website that has the ability to run Perl CGI scripts. Project is still in beta phase.
- Creates a barcode image as a png file object. Currently only does type Code 128 (B or C). Also decodes scans from the CueCat scanner and retrieves the url from a Digital Convergence server.
- Butler module is a Perl module that enables Perl scripts to access the Butler SQL database. Currently, this only works on Macs, so this will only be useful with MacPerl.
- Offers an interface to William Pence's CFITSIO subroutine library.
CGI Center : Perl Modules
- Part of webresource.net's CGI Center. Article focuses on using perl modules.
CPAN Module Search Engine (WAIT)
- Search the documentation of all the modules in CPAN by name, synopsis, text, author, or any combination of the four.
CPAN Modules Page
- Comprehensive Perl Archive Network's searchable listing of modules along with documentation. Wondering if someone's written a function to do what you want? Here's where to look.
- A Perl module used for the connection, retrieval and storage of data from various database applications.
- Embperl gives you the power to embed Perl code in your HTML documents.
- A Perl module for creating various types of graphs.
- A Perl module for the C++ GNU plotter library
- An HTML templating module with added features for mod_perl.
- A Perl module that interfaces with the Ilib library to read, create, manipulate and save PPM, XPM, GIF, PNG and JPG images.
Installing Perl Modules
- A guide to installing Perl modules on Unix and Windows platforms.
Linux IP Firewall Chains
- Provides a simplified interface to the Linux kernel IP firewall routines.
- A Perl module for reading, manipulating, outputting and converting bibliographic records in the Machine Readable Cataloging (MARC) format.
MSSQL::DBlib & MSSQL::Sqllib
- Two Perl classes for accessing Microsoft SQL Server from Perl from MS Windows only.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor