Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Aspect-oriented Java extension, seamless, from Xerox PARC. Goal: to make aspect-oriented programming (AOP) technology available to a wide range of programmers. [Open Source, MPL]
Concerning AOP and Inheritance
- Paper in PDF format which introduces the Java-based language Sally and compares it with AspectJ: interactions as opposed to method entry, named advices, advice overriding. Also compares aspects, conventional inheritance, and mixins.
- Support for adaptive programming (dynamic structure-shy traversals and visitors) in pure Java.
- An adaptive programming language based on Java. The "big sister" of DJ.
- A Java tool supporting advanced Multi-Dimensional Separation of Concerns. [Freeware]
Java Report: Review of AspectJ
- Detailed review of the aspect-oriented Java extension AspectJ 0.8, by Rich Price, a senior staff engineer at CheckFree Corp.
- Specialization classes are a Java language extension for integrating forms of adaptive behavior in an existing program. An adaptive class is defined by attaching a number of alternative implementations to a regular Java class, that complement the existing, default implementation. [Freeware]
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor