Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Adam King C++ Coding Site
- C++ code downloads, examples & libraries, including a coders discussion forum.
- A site is dedicated to computer programming. Espacially C and C++ (assembly in future).
Booty's Home Page
- C++ programming notes, sample programs.
Brad Appleton's FTP Site
- A few of Brad's class libraries including AVL trees, 2-3 trees, red-black trees (bottom up), and command-line option & argument parsing
C C++ Programming & Data Structures, at Neonprimetime's Den
- Source code, definitions, keyword examples, made by a college student for college students. Check it out.
- Provides simple examples on C++ for college students.
CodeCraft Programmers' Newsletter
- Free weekly newsletter full of tips and advice for beginner to intermediate programmers
- Author of numerous technical articles on C++ programming techniques and compiler design.
Just for Fun C++ Programming - Watson's hot Programming Pages
- Hobbyist programmers and newbies who want to learn Windows programming in C++ the fun and easy way can find examples, sourcecode and inspiration here. Freeware programs and games for everybody.
- Project Editor of the ISO/ANSI standards committee for C++.
Luigi Bianchi's web site
- OWL classes, DFM to API converting utility
- An author and consultant on C++ software development. He hosts technical seminars and provides training and consulting services to clients worldwide.
- Find here articles and essays, links to odd places and people.
Programming Links for C /C++
- Programming links for C, C++, STL, and MFC. Free compilers and tutorials
Saurabh Jain's C++ programs
- Short C++ sample programs.
The software developers dimension - A site on development processes, C++ and Java
- A discussion and information platform for software developers. We run a message board for discussions, publish free reviews and present the latest IT news headlines.
- Undernet #C++ forum website, with information for C++ programmers; including tutorials, compilers, and resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor