Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alan GARNY's Web: Programming: C++ Builder
- Components and information mainly regarding OpenGL programming in C++Builder.
Athenas Home by Alex Abreu
- Athena's Home features several interesting components.
Boian Mitov's C++ Builder web site
- C++ Builder code samples, free VCL components, links.
C++ Builder Hobby Pages
- The C++Builder Hobby Pages...for those of us who kept our day jobs... Fresh and Up-to-date. Full of tips and code snips, and starter programs, to get the hang of it. This one's a must-see...
C++Builder for Delphi Users
- by Brian Long, based on text from an article from The Delphi Magazine.
Database Managers Borland C++ FAQ, STL Tutorial, VCL Examples and Links
- The CPP FAQ page contains interesting examples of C++ (cpp) program snippets and code tricks. Many of the tips are for Borland C++ Builder 4.0 (BCB 4.0). Both an STL Tutoral and VCL coding examples are here.
FREE Certification Exams by examcorner.com
- Some decent study materials but full of advertising.
- The free programming area for Borland C++ users. Both Italian and English languages.
Home of AP
- C++Builder tools and software including OpenGL, components, and applications
- Award-winning Delphi components and his highly-praised programs like EditPad and HelpScribble.
Jonathan's Working with C++Builder
- NTEmacs interface for C++Builder, is an Expert with source code.
OverByte Home Page (UK)
- Freeware by François Piette, ICS is a suite of internet components, for C++Builder and Delphi.
Peter Sawatzki's Site
- Particularly, wrappers for NT objects, and services, with source, and sample NT service applicaton.
Peter's Component Site
- Quite a few components.
- Visual component libraries. Links, how to pages for both C++ Builder/Delphi. Information about C++ Builder/Delphi.
Serial Communication with C++Builder
- Serial Communication in C++Builder for Windows 95 by David Poinsett
Steve's C++Builder Page
- Few tutorials.
The Temporal Doorway - Borland C++ Builder
- Mark Cashman's C++Builder pages; with advice, tips, and examples mostly regarding components.
Writing a 32bit screen saver
- Technical article with description on all aspects of screen saver writing: API calls, expected behaviour, preview window and more, as well as components for writing screen savers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor