Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A free C++ IDE for Windows and Linux for MinGW compiler.
Borland C++ Compiler 5.5
- A powerful, feature-rich, and fully integrated C++ compiler and development environment.
C++ Conformance Roundup
- This roundup is designed to report which compiler and library implementations support the standard well. (compiled and edited by Herb Sutter)
Comeau Computing C/C++ Compilers
- Cross platform compiler based on ANSI/ISO C++
Digital Mars C and C++ Compilers
- C and C++ compilers for Win32, Win16, and DOS.
EMX - C++ for OS/2
- The EMX port of gcc and related tools to the OS/2 operating system.
- Optimizing embedded C++ compilers for 33 microprocessor architectures.
- Optimizing compiler for Intels 32-bit and 64-bit processors. Produces executables that are source and object code compatible with Microsoft Visual C++.
- A portable, high performance, near draft standard, c++ compiler.
MN Watcom Page
- Watcom news, links, tips, STL, FAQ. wxWindows with Watcom.
Metrowerks CodeWarrior Professional
- ANSI/ISO C/C++ compliant integrated development environment for C/C++, Pascal, Java, and assembly on MacOS, Windows, Solaris, and Linux
- Open Source project to maintain and enhanced the Watcom C, C++ and Fortran Compilers.
- Software development suite for x86 embedded systems programming, including the Paradigm C++ Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- A suite of optimizing compiler development tools for Linux Intel Itanium systems. Conforms to the IA-64 Linux ABI and API standards.
Sun Forte C++
- Provides a comprehensive, productive environment for developing high-performance applications in C and C++ for the Solaris Operating Environment. (formerly Sun Visual WorkShop C++)
- A free, public domain C/C++ compiler and checker technology, developed by the Open Software Systems Group (OSSG) at DERA around its TDF/ANDF compiler intermediate format.
Win32 C/C++ Compilers
- List of free and commercial compilers for 32-bit Windows applications.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor