Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
C++ MFC ATL COM Developer's Network
- Free source code, tutorials, articles, and discussion forums for C++, VC++, MFC, ATL, COM, STL, WTL developers.
Cetus Links / Visual C++
- Collection of links on Visual C++
CodeGuru - Visual C++
- A lot of Visual C++ and MFC sources, tips and tricks. Big developers forum.
- An add-in for standardizing and automating the creation of C/C++ source code comments.
- A huge reseller for various software components that can be useful in VC++ development projects.
DevPartner for VC++
- Compuware Numega offers three tools for Visual C++ in one package: BoundsChecker for error detection and debugging, TrueTime for performance analysis, and TrueCoverage for testing, code coverage and stability tracking
Find Visual C++ Tutorials
- Database of Visual C++ tutorials.
Hello, World program
- Visual C++
- Microsoft developers network.
Microsoft Visual C++ Deficiencies
- Deficiencies, bugs, limitations. Includes samples of incorrect compiled source code.
Microsoft Visual C++ Home Page
- Product information, technical resources, samples and downloads, news and reviews.
Microsoft: Visual C++ Forum at Tek-Tips
- Technical support forums and mutual help system for computer professionals. Selling and recruiting forbidden.
Portability Hints: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 SP4
- Provides hints on some language features of the Microsoft Visual C++ compiler. Includes a list describing particular issues, complete with sample source code to demonstrate the effect.
The Code Project
- Free source code and tutorials for Windows developers. Programming help for Visual C++, MFC and other topics.
Using Visual C++? Consider These Upgrades
- If you write Visual C++ code for living, consider these upgrades for an instant productivity boost.
Visual C++ Bookmark
- A comprehensive site featuring VC++ resources, tutorials, Q&A, training materials, and jobs. Also covering MFC.
Visual C++ Developers Journal
- Articles, tips and tricks, and developer message boards specializing in general Visual C++ programming, COM, MFC, DirectX/Direct3D, STL, and more.
Visual C++ Programming Tips
- Advanced programming tips for C++, STL and ATL developers targetting Windows NT/2000. (Extraview Ltd)
Visual C++ World
- Contains various tutorials on Windows programming, DirectX etc. as well as the possibility to submit your own tutorials. Features a questionboard where people can answer/ask questions about (Visual) C++.
Win32 Foundation Classes
- Freeware class library to do NT specific things.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor