Submit a site
Attribute Grammar Systems
GNU Compiler Collection
Code Generator Kits
Lexer and Parser Generators
Compiler Construction Kits
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
LPA - Logic Programming Associates
- LPA is an established leading supplier of advanced software products and services in Knowledge-Based Systems, Expert Systems, and Artificial Intelligence. LPA products include Prolog language compilers, interfaces and toolkits, data analysis products, and much more.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Andrei Khohklov homepage
- Simple programming language and compiler with source codes and sample programs, in Russian with rudimentary English translation
Architectures and Compilers to Support Reconfigurable Computing
- Reconfigurable computing: why and how? Article published in Crossroads, the ACM student magazine.
Bloodshed Software - Compilers resources
- Links to free compilers (with sources), compiler construction toolkits, tutorials and articles, and other compiler related sites.
Catalog of Free Compilers, Interpreters, and Other Language Tools
- Searchable listing of programming language tools that come with source code.
- Compiler job openings at companies and universities.
- Search machine and directory of compilers-related sites on the Net
Compiling the Java Programming Language
- Issues related to compiling the Java programming language into native code.
Let's Build a Compiler
- Let's Build a Compiler, by Jack Crenshaw, multi-part tutorial on compiler construction
Links and Selected Readings for Compiler Writers
- GCC extending specific literature, processor chips documentation, collected papers/sites on language standards, compilers, optimization.
List of Java compilers and virtual machines
- A collection of Java compilers and virtual machines. Listed items include source-to-bytecode, source-to-native and bytecode-to-native compilers.
- Automated compiler performance analysis tool uses a QA approach of coverage and isolation to measure the effectiveness of a compiler optimizer to perform a wide range of optimizations.
Pentium Compiler Group
- Free, highly optimizing compiler based on GNU cc: GCC. Precompiled packages available for Linux, DJGPP, OS/2, FreeBSD, Solaris, ...
Programmer's Free Resource Guide
- Nascent guide to free compilers and tutorials on the Internet for a wide array of programming languages (C++ to Ada to ML to Prolog).
Programming Language and Compiler Research Groups
- Multi-site working groups and projects listing.
Sergey Gorelov's Homepage
- ElasticC - C script compiler/interpreter under development, also links to other compiler resources in English and Russian
Softpanorama Bookshelf / Compiler Construction
- Reviews of compiler books, with links to Amazon just in case you want to buy one
The Compiler Connection
- A comprehensive listing of compiler companies, compiler research projects, benchmarks, and compiler job listings.
The Decompilation Page
- Resources, history and timeline, discussion of approaches, ethics, and more.
Tools for compiling
- LL(1) parser generator, implentations of Euler, and Backus' FP, all written in Icon.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor