Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Micro Attribute Grammar System
- The UU_AG system is a very simple program that reads a set of files containing an attribute grammar, in which semantic functions are described through Haskell expressions.
Ox Grammar System
- An attribute-grammar compiling system based on yacc, lex, and C, the system embodies a yacc/lex/C preprocessor designed to bring attribute grammars to the mainstream of UNIX-based language development. It can also be used with Bison, Flex, and C++.
The AGFL Grammar Work Lab
- The formalism for the to attribute grammars related Affix Grammar over Finite Lattices developed at the University of Nijmegen is being applied to natural-language processing. Context-free grammars can be described on a primary context-free level augmented by secondary-level features for expressing agreement between parts of speech.
The FUN Transformation System
- 'The Equational Logic System' may be subtitled: 'Rapid development of a program transformation system with attribute grammars and dynamic transformations'.
The Fnc-2 Attribute Grammar System
- An attribute grammar system based on strongly non-circular AGs that perform extensive space optimizations
The lrc attribute grammar system
- The system generates efficient incremental attribute evaluators and was written by one of the attribute-grammar formalizers.
- The implemented programming language is based on an attribute grammar.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor