Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
PolyWorld Information (author's site)
- Source of information, technical report, and source code for the PolyWorld computational ecology, maintained by Larry Yaeger, PolyWorld's author. (This site contains more up to date links and information than the PolyWorld page at the Santa Fe Institute site.)
- Predators is an open-ended play-by-e-mail game. The game is an abstract simulation of animal species evolution.
Quantum Life Forms
- Emergence of twin life forms from the simplistic, decentralized actions of thousands of component elements
Red Bird Island: Artificial Life
- Simple world with automata that act to form complex systems. Implimented on the Macintosh.
Sharks and Fish with sexual selection
- An evolutionary computation project by Sigrid Hammarquist and Svetla Chakarova.
- The simulation of social phenomena at Brookings Institute
- An experiment in artificial life, and a game as well, where players create new animals to struggle and survive.
The Swarm Simulation System
- The Swarm Simulation System
The Virtual FishTank
- Designed for people of all ages, the FishTank offers firsthand experiences in creating artificial life forms and reveals how simple behavioral rules can produce complex and surprising results.
Virtual World of Decision Making Turtles
- a simulation of "turtles" that move, eat and evolve using a genetic algorithm. Includes online demos, downloads and descriptions.
e-den... artificial life in cyberspace
- e-den is a freeware artificial life program designed for the Windows environment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor