Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bibliography on Genetic Algrorithms
- Genetic algorithm citations starting with ICGA and FOGA. Part of the Computer Science Bibliography Collection at the Universitat Karlsruhe in Germany.
- Congress on Evolutionary Computation 2001, May 27-30: COEX Center in Seoul, Korea.
Cell Matrix Corporation
- Publications include an application of this computer architecture to genetic algorithms. Site also has a software simulator for the architecture.
Creativity Machine Paradigm
- Device for the autonomous generation of useful information. A chaotically perturbed net produces novel concepts derived from its training while a second net isolates any concepts of potential value.
Crystal Ball Pro
- A global optimization and risk analysis software tool. Uses a unique combination of genetic algorithms and neural networks.
Evolutionary Design of Neural Architectures
- Information, bibliography and resources on evolutionary synthesis of neuromorphic systems. Maintained by the Artificial Intelligence Research Group at Iowa State University.
Evolutionary Programming Society
- Formed in 1991 to promote research in the areas of evolutionary computation and self-organizing systems.
- A general GA toolkit implemented in Java, for experimenting with genetic algorithms and handling optimization problems. Source code is available.
GA Tutorials Notebook
- A collection of links to on-line tutorials about genetic algorithms.
- An advanced dedicated genetic algorithms search engine. The "Spider" indexes only GA related sites.
- A C++ library of genetic algorithm components. The library includes tools for using genetic algorithms to do optimization in any C++ program using any representation and genetic operators.
- Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference 2001, July 7-11: Holiday Inn in San Francisco, California.
Generation 5 AI Repository
- A high school level introduction to the fundamentals of genetic algorithms. Site is not Netscape compatable.
Genetic Algorithm Experiment
- This Java applet demonstrates a continuous value genetic algorithm on a variety of problem spaces with a variety of reproduction methods.
Genetic Algorithm Maze Solver
- A Java applet demonstrating the evolution of maze solving algorithms.
Genetic Algorithms Archive
- Archives of GA-List, the genetic algorithms mailing list. Hosted at the Navy Center for Applied Research in Artificial Intelligence.
Genetic Algorithms for Squeak
- This GA framework in Squeak implements the operation of selection, mutation and crossing-over with visualization features.
- A simple genetic algorithms applet with instructions and some sample problems.
Genetic Pattern Finder
- Uses genetic algorithms to detect the best trading patterns and will adapt to any financial data. The trading signales generated are statistically validated and can be easily exported.
Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithm Toolbox
- GEATbx is a comprehensive implementation of evolutionary algorithms in Matlab. A broad range of operators is fully integrated into one environment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor