Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Air and Waste Management Association (A&WMA)
- Professional organization that provides training, information, and networking opportunities to 12,000 environmental professionals in 65 countries. Focus is on air quality, waste management and environmental management.
- The Study Group for Environmental Statistics at the Technical University of Berlin features information on waste management through publications and special projects.
Association of Metropolitan Sewerage Agencies [AMSA]
- AMSA represents the interests of wastewater treatment agencies through crafting legislative and regulatory policy that incorporates comprehensive watershed management into our national clean water program.
Association of State Drinking Water Administrators (ASDWA)
- Professional association serving state drinking water programs.
Association of State and Interstate Water Pollution Control Administrators (ASIWPCA)
- Independent, nonpartisan organization of state water program managers.
Association of State and Territorial Solid Waste Management Officials (ASTSWMO)
- Organization supporting the environmental agencies of the states and trust territories.
British Recovered Paper Association
- Trade association representing recycling and recovery of paper.
Conference on Transportation of Hazardous Articles (COSTHA)
- Promotes safety and compliance in the transportation of hazardous materials and dangerous goods.
Environmental Council of the States (ECOS)
- National non-profit, non-partisan association of state and territorial environmental commissioners.
Environmental Industry Interactive (EII)
- Represents companies that manage solid, hazardous, and medical wastes; manufacture and distribute waste equipment; and offer related pollution-prevention services.
Hazardous Materials Advisory Council
- Devoted to promoting regulatory compliance and safety in the transportation of hazardous materials/dangerous goods, substances and wastes.
Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
- Association of the reprocessing and recycling industry including, metal, plastics, glass, and rubber.
Institute of Wastes Management
- Professional organization for waste management in the United Kingdom.
International Solid Waste Management Association (ISWA)
- Mission is to promote and develop professional solid waste management world-wide. Website has information on the organization, waste-related conferences, and links.
Medical Waste Institute (MWI)
- Represents members which transport, treat and dispose of medical and infectious waste.
National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association (NOWRA)
- Founded in 1991 as a national professional organization to advance and promote the onsite wastewater industry.
National Solid Wastes Management Association (NSWMA)
- Represents companies providing solid, hazardous and medical waste collection, recycling and disposal services, remedial and oil spill clean-ups, and consulting services to the industry.
Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA )
- Professional association which sponsors annual conference, conducts training, awards credentials for solid waste management professionals, and maintains the Solid Waste Information Clearinghouse.
Spill Control Association of America (SCAA)
- Environmental management association which promotes the interests of the spill response community.
The U.S. Composting Council Research and Education Foundation - Index Page
- Working to achieve maximum conservation, composting, and utilization of organic materials in an environmentally and economically sustainable manner.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor